Stay ActiveAnd Enjoy the Amenities of Copeland Oaks
The Life Enrichment Program is designed to add purpose and meaning to the lives of residents of Crandall Medical Center.
The goal of the Life Enrichment Team is to provide Crandall residents opportunities for companionship, social interaction, recreation and spiritual growth. The team also enjoys providing families with opportunities to join events and festivities to enhance visits.
Planning activities are driven by requests from residents, families, staff and volunteers. The calendar of events and programs is available to each resident, posted in Crandall’s common areas and is available on the web.
The Crandall Life Enrichment Team enjoys presenting:
- Celebrations of holidays and personal milestones
- Monthly birthday parties
- Musical events and sing-a-longs
- Games to foster mental acuity
- Outdoor activities
- Trips and tours to community events and destinations
- Resident discussion and reminiscence groups
- Books delivered via the Library Cart
- Arts and crafts
- Religious services